So I’ve started to look into my archives and bring out some of my Necromunda figures and give them the 2017 treatment. This means finishing figures that were never completed, giving them new bases – and of course – de-skittling them. I’m going to do them a pair at a time for the time being, since it means I can concentrate on the models as individuals and actually get them done – something I find much, much harder when doing models in larger groups – even 10 at a time for anything that’s not-identical.
Rather then typing a lot of words, I’ll just show the models.
Here’s how they were previously. Not a lot of changes: dirt bases, since I wanted them to be as generic as possible at the time. I was never happy with the tiger striping on the leggings, so they were cleaned up. While I think the green armour plates looked decent, it did lead to a bit too much happening in terms of colours. Scabbards have been changed to a dark blue, and I’ve changed the weapon furniture from green (originally designed to look the same as my Imperial Guard) to greys. I did leave the shotgun belts and some other pouches in a light khaki green.
They’re still pretty bright and colourful, but at least they’re a little less like skittles…