I’ve had this pair of metal grots for quite a few years now, bought in some sort of eBay transaction that I can’t even recall, probably alongside (one of the) Ork artillery pieces I have floating around here. They’ve also been sitting around on my painting desk in various states of slightly-started for the better part of about two years now. Recently, this meant that I noticed them and set to completing them, as part of the recent spate of getting a bunch of neglected models done, regardless of the “official” months’ challenge.
So I did just that. Over the course of a day or two or three, this pair of gretchin went from bases done and a messy green all over their bodies to done and now, finally, out of the way. of course, I still need to complete a weapon for them to crew. And I’ve got three or more of those. And of course, in the current rules, those weapons are crewed by five gretchin each. So… there’s still a bit of work to do there, and no doubt you’ll see these little fellas again when I start to get those done. For April’s activities, though – this is as far as I got!