After I painted the pair of dismounted vehicle crew a few weeks ago, I went into the shed to find the rest of my FoW stuff, and see what else i could dig out for quick and easy wins (aka models I could finish fast). Well, the first thing I found was the other two of the dismounted crew models, which I’d entirely forgotten existed.
Here they are, reunited with their two comrades. As you can see, I’ve vaguely gone for a pair in black Panzer crew-style tunics, and a pair in Feldgrau-(ish) uniforms that could pass for Artillery – and so prime to be used for StuG crew should I need to differentiate.
I also found the other twelve(!) models I had picked out to slightly mod (in some cases) for specific uses. I managed to get four of them, four more are still on the go and will hopefully be done as part of Neglected July, and the other four still have their bases being built up – so might be July or sometime after that. These four that I did manage to paint are (unsurprisingly) “Pinned” markers. Three made from artillery crew of whatever sort, and one from a motorcyclist.
And here they are – the first eight of my Flames of War DAK status markers. Complete after only …uh, yeah, maybe better not stop to work that part out.